I’m always impressed when travel bloggers take the time to write about their experience in Madison. This past week, I’ve followed the posts from Traveling Marla. She’s in town for a while with her husband on business. I think you’ll enjoy here adventures too – all very funny.
- Very Funny “It’s a good thing you’re already married…” from Village Lights Boostore
- Falling for a 98-year-old. Heritage Trail Part 1.
- “…it tasted like I might need to go to confession…” 605 Grille
- Watching the movie Madison…in Madison. It’s the RHPS of the midwest
- Regatta Waterball Fight Photoblog
- Regatta Bed Racing in Madison, Indiana
- Kurt’s a hippie and I’m a Buddhist flunkie. Climbing stairs in Madison
- 4th of July, 2012: Photo blogging from a coffee shop in Madison
- Heritage Trail Day 2: Grief and Loneliness…and one more wipeout
(more serious and wise, but still a smile at the end)
- “The Great Wait” and the music of Industry. Marla-size catfish and suicide jumpers.
- Junkyard for Poetry: The fair trade of a couple living in Madison
If you enjoy her blog, you can also follow her on Facebook.